- Season Ticket Holders may reserve seating for the first production as soon as the new season is announced.
- Season Ticket Holders may reserve seating for the next production once the current show opens.
- Non-Season Ticket Holders may reserve for the next production once the current show closes.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Circle Theatre offers no refunds or exchanges.
- If a Season Ticket Holder fails to cancel a reservation an hour or more in advance of show time, they cannot reserve seating again for that production.
- No lap children are allowed at Circle Theatre.
- No children under the age of 10 are permitted unless specifically allowed for that play by Circle Theatre management.
- Late-seating will be accommodated at the discretion of the Circle Theatre management.
- Tickets that are not picked up fifteen minutes prior to curtain are considered "no shows" and may be released to waiting patrons.
- No food or drinks are permitted inside the theatre.
- No flash photography or audio/video recording is allowed inside the theatre.
- Cell phones must be turned completely off, and texting is not allowed during the performance.
- Groups or patrons with special needs should contact our box office directly at 817-877-3040 for assistance.
- Reservations must be paid in advance. Only one discount may be applied to each ticket.
- Discounts or special offers may not be used for preview or opening night performances.
- Season-ticket holders may receive a $5 discount when purchasing additional guest tickets when making their reservations.
Box Office Phone
Box Office Hours:
Tuesday - Friday, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
When a play is in performance, the box office opens one hour before show time.
Performance Schedule and Pricing
|Thursday Evenings||7:30pm $25-$33|
|Friday Evenings||8:00pm $30-$38|
|Saturday Matinees||3:00pm $25-$33|
|Saturday Evenings||8:00pm $30-$38|
Students: $5 off all performances. High school & college students may also purchase tickets for half price 30 minutes before show time with a valid school ID. (Subject to availability)
Seniors (65+) and Military: $5 off all performances.
Groups (10 or more): $5 off each regular-priced ticket. Please contact the box office in advance to make group reservations.
Circle offers complimentary valet parking for all performances! Look for the valet stand on Throckmorton Street in front of P.F. Chang's. Let them know you are seeing a show and Circle will vaildate your ticket.
Circle is Going Green!
Circle Theatre sends out all notices and show reminders via email. Please help us save money and save our environment by signing up to receive all communication electronically.
You can contact our box office by calling 817-877-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.
Need Help Making Reservations?
Click here to watch a short tutorial video on making your reservations online! If you still have trouble, give us a call!